Re: Sealed Sources

Look up the definition of sealed in the dictionary.

1.	To affix a seal to in order to prove authenticity or attest to accuracy,
legal weight, quality, or another standard.
2.	a. To close with or as if with a seal. b. To close hermetically. c. To
make fast or fill up, as with plaster or cement. d. To apply a waterproof
coating to

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Third Edition
copyright © 1992 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Electronic version licensed
from INSO Corporation. All rights reserved.

Alan
radarm@accessnv.com