LiF-Teflon Dosimeters

I would like to solicit some specific information about LiF-Teflon disc
dosimeters.

1. I need to better understand how UV light (from flourescent fixtures) can
affect the phosphor. I would be especially interested in any published data
(i.e., looking for references).

2. Annealing practices: I'd like to know what annealing cycles are used,
including temperature and time combinations, whether ovens are preheated
with dosimeters placed into a hot oven or the dosimeters are placed into a
cold oven and then heated, etc.

Thanks

Bob Flood
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
(415) 926-3793     bflood@slac.stanford.edu
Unless otherwise noted, all opinions are mine alone.