Re: Why nuclear is a "no-win" in the USA -Reply -Reply

FYI -

There are 1000's of HP's working in non-nuke plant positions across
the country.  If the utilities can't find a way to make their nuke
plants profitible, it won't mean the end to the HP profession.

I don't know the statistics, but I'd venture to guess there are more
HP's employed by hospitals, universities, biotech companies, etc.,
than by the 100 or so nuke plants across the US.

Ron Amoling
amolingr@joslab.harvard.edu