RE: Re[4]: The Health Physics Profession

Are you suggesting that any yahoo that can pass exams can pass the CHP
without having a thorough understanding of the principles of health physics?

At 07:24 AM 9/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Let's also never forget that passing an exam reflects the ability....of
>passing exams.
>
>Stephane Jean-Francois, Phys. eng.
>RSO
>MErck Frosst Canada
>This opinion is mine and do not involve my employer.
> ----------
>From: Steven.Rima@DOEGJPO.COM
>To: Multiple recipients of list
>Subject: Re[4]: The Health Physics Profession
>Date:  September 11, 1997 17:34
>

>Sandy,
>
>The decision has already been made and implemented! As of this year, you
>must
>have a minimum of a B.S. in a related discipline or you can't even take
>the
>exam. I won't comment here on my opinion of this change, I think you did
>it
>eloquently enough below.  ;-)
>
>Steven D. Rima, CHP
>Manager, Health Physics and Industrial Hygiene
>MACTEC-ERS, LLC
>steven.rima@doegjpo.com

>_________________________________
>Subject: Re: Re[2]: The Health Physics Profession
>Author:  "Sandy Perle" <sandyfl@ix.netcom.com> at Internet
>Date:    9/11/97 4:04 PM
>

>Jeff Eichorst stated the following:
>
>> ... why are the requirements changing to even be able to take the CHP
>exam.

Jeff Eichorst
Occurrence Investigator
Los Alamos National Laboratory
ESH-7, MS K999, Los Alamos, NM 87545
505.665-6980		505.665-6977 fax
505.996-1117 digital pager,	myself@lanl.gov

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth."
	- JFK