Vendor requested 49CFR172.700

Radsafers -

I would like to purchase a vidio that provides the HazMat training required
in 49 CFR 172.704(a)(1)  ==> General awareness/ familiarization training.

I would like it to be general enough to be semi-relevant to anyone who might
have to work with hazardous materials.  We will handle the specific training
in house.

Please email to me any information that would be relevant concerning good,
or bad, programs.
Thanks in advance.
Eric

Eric Boeldt, CHP	Manager Radiation Protection,  RSO	814-865-3459
ejb6@psu.edu	228 Acdemic Projects Building	         FAX  814-865-7225
		University Park, PA  16802