Re: Export of RAM (Am-241, 10 nanocuries)

Tad Blanchard wrote:

> A researcher just called today and asked me if there would be any problems
> associated with the shipment of a 10 nanocurie Americium-241 source to
> Manitoba, Canada.

Hi All

Don't really know the answer, but haven't we all much larger amounts of
this material scattered around our homes in the form of smoke detectors
(a case where radioactivity really does SAVE lives). I didn't need any
special consideration to ship my two from the store.

Have a good weekend everybody

Hey we all know the speed of light, but what's the speed of dark???

Cheers
Andy Hancock
London, UK
a.hancock@cxwms.ac.uk