Transportation of RAM to be used in a remote location

If a researcher wants to use RAM (incorporated in seeds) to use in a
remote location (university property) and if I prepare the package and
shipping document, Do I need to be concerned about anythingelse? The
researcher will drive a university vehicle. The package will require
yellow label II. I feel that I read something about driver training before
in radsafe. Thank you in advance. Have a good weekend. M. Jo

P.S. How about if the site is in another state (please exclude licensing
concerns)?

Myung Chul Jo <mjo@scs.unr.edu>
University of Nevada, Reno
Health Physics