Re:Comments on Australian National Radio -Reply

In the interest of career longevity and self-preservation, I just want all
RADSAFERs to know that the individual (David Richardson) named in the post
below is NOT the same as ME. PLEASE don't confuse us with each other.  ;-)

David J. (DJ) Richards
Radiological Services, Inc.
New London, CT

>>> Anthony Barber <a.barber@qut.edu.au> 09/22/97 03:29am >>>
I have some more information, the individual is David Richardson who has
said both that he works for the US Centre for Disease Control and/or the
University of North Carolina. I am unable to find him listed at either
institution via my meagre web attempts.
He has been brought to Australia by a Green group
The current levels of Background at Roxby Downs township is around 1.5mSv
per year.
Any information about this individuals "actual" credentials would be
appreciated.
You may send info to myself or directly to John Warneke the RSO at Roxby
Downs mine.  John.Warneke@nmc.com.au
Thanks

  Anthony Barber
  Queensland University of Technology