Re: RE: Transportation of RAM to be used in a remote location

I think your comment of this being "stupid" is off-base...  My point is with
regard to the DOT requirements.  It was never stated that other regulations were
not applicable.  I wonder if you are ever miss quoted and called "stupid".

Think before you speak,  Please.

The desire is to interpret the regulations so they are implemented in a cost
effective manor and still provide an appropriate level of safety.  Not to find
every way in the world to be sure we cover our butts.

Sorry for the "stupid" discussion.

William A. Lorenzen
A frequent shipper without incident or infraction.