Re: International RAM Shipping and License Verification

10CFR30.41 permits the transfer of byproduct material:  "(6) To a person
abroad pursuant to an export license issued under Part 110 of this chapter."

I am not familiar with 10CFR110, so I can't help you any further.

Here's to a risk free world, and other fantasies.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@detroitedison.com

I was told that the university in another country possess a RAM license
according to the returning researcher prior to his departure. I do not
have a copy of their license.

Do I need to verify their license prior to ship? Is this requirement
applicable to international RAM shipping?

I will appreciate any comments and suggestions. Thank you in advance.
M. Jo

Myung Chul Jo <mjo@scs.unr.edu>
University of Nevada, Reno
Health Physics