Shareware or inexpensive Radiation Safety Calculation

>I am reminded that I need to see if any others in
>the Rad Safety World have any good PC based programs

Mark:
        Check out  http://www.perma-fix.com/fla_software.html.  I was always
being asked to do Ci to Bq conversions so I wrote a program that takes care
of that as well as determining specific activity from total activity and
volume and outputting it in various units.  Its a Freebie.  After Oct 5 the
new site for this file will be
http://www.perma-fix.com/florida/fla_software.html

- George Harder (gharder@perma-fix.com)

If "con" is opposite to "pro" than what is opposite "progress"?