Re: I-131 procedure bioassay requirement

Bill, I do not know the specifics of your situation or if it is too late
to contest whatever penalty you received for the "lack of bioassay", but
a few weeks ago Region I identified our failure to complete a bioassay
post I-131 administration (as well as other violations such as security
issues) and we only received a Level IV violation, which of course means
no penalty and no Enforcement Conference.  If you (or your
administrators) would like more information, please e-mail me.