Radon and electric Fields

Last year some work in the UK by Henshaw et al raised the possibility
that radon may concentrate below electricity transmission power lines
and be a possible mechanism which could link supposed increases in
cancer risk to electric fields.   A few weeks ago I saw a reference
to some new experimental work which refuted this hypothesis but I
cannot recall the journal in which this appeared.  Can anyone help
please?
Dr Monty Charles, Reader in Radiation Physics
School of Physics & Space Research
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham B15 2TT