program (software) to plot electric fields

        Radsafers,

       One of my researchers has some pesky little charged particles flying
apart
in 3-He, and would like to collect most of the ions produced.  This is for a
MEMS
technology detector.  Oh yes, MEMS - Micro Electrical Mechanical Systems
(silicon motors, etc.).

       So what we are looking for is a software program that can model the
electric
fields in 2-D (3-D would be very nice, but I doubt that he or I can run that on
his/my PC).  This is so that he can estimate field strengths and other nasty
interactions that may occur on the micron scale.

        If you have such a program or know of where we might acquire one,
please reply to me personally.

        Thank you (ahead of time) for any help you can give us,

        Joel

..
Joel T. Baumbaugh (baumbaug@nosc.mil)
Naval Research and Development (NRaD)
San Diego, CA., U.S.A.

The content of this message has not been reviewed or endorsed by my employer
(the U.S. Navy), the Federal government or my supervisors.