Re: Re[2]: Cassini and "60 Minutes"

John Harvey is absolutely correct.. these are global issues.  I
recall the furor regarding Cuba building a "Chernobyl" style reactor
there, only 100 miles from Key West. What about acid rain concerns
raised with the Canadians?  Global concerns are also valid, and, need
to be considered. The world is shrinking. What we do affects not only
us, but our neighbors as well. John, thanks for pointing this factor
out.

> What would your reaction be if a nation, say from
> the mid-east, wished to launch a space probe containing these materials?
> Would you simply sit back and accept it?

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division