Re: plutonium

Tom and all Radsafers:

Some of the answers you seek can be found on the Home Page of the US
Transuranium and Uranium Registries; the URL is:
www.tricity.wsu.edu/~ustur/  We will be glad to send out reprints of any of
our publications including Annual Reports (the latest is on the web) so long
as supplies last.

Ron Kathren, CHP
Director, USTUR