Re: FDA likely to approve meat irradiation-Spokesman

Not only are the press, and others, misusing the term low level
radiation,, the following quote from proponents is also inaccurate.

> >Public acceptance has been low. Proponents say irradiation is mistaken
> >for nuclear radiation.

Irradiation is nuclear radiation... At least that is what I was
taught in school ;)

As Marvin said:

> and is becoming a large PR issue that needn't be.

It will .... and the proponents will look like fools, and the public
will be even more defensive when it comes to nuclear related issues
.. with total disbelief in anyone who speaks out in favor of such
nuclear related activities.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director