Re: Patient release, have you got rid of in-house therapy at your place per ...

Richard

Bear in mind that there are 29 Agreement States (last I knew). Although the
new Rules (which the Reg Guide is intended to help you to comply with) may be
in effect in the NRC-states, most Agreement States now have a rulemaking
process of their own to go through, though some may have a fast-track means
of establishing compatiblity. Some could even elect not to adopt the regs, on
the grounds that the "30-millicurie rule" could be interpreted as being more
conservative (I hope that I'm not putting ideas into anyone's head!!). Our
regulatory folks think that it will probably be a year, before we can submit
our proposal to exercise our (then-existent) version of the regs. Then, of
course, they'll need time to review it, we may need to negotiate some aspects
of it, etc.

chris alston
ccja@aol.com