Re: Patient release, have you got rid of in-house therapy at yourplace per ...

Excuse me but we now have 30 Agreement States...  Massachusetts became an AS on
29 March 1997.

Not only is the patient rule of interest, but what are your opinions on the
revision of Part 35?  Performance - Risk based vs. the present prescriptive
regs.  What are the views of the SNM & HPS on this proposed change?

The revision of the patient release criteria could be a minor issue compared to
what the total revision could bring!

Looking for discussion,

William Lorenzen
Children's Hospital