Food Irradiation

Someone Wrote.... "Irradiation is nuclear radiation"... I hate to be a
stickler; however, irradiation is the term for exposing a material to
radiation...if a material has been exposed to radiation (ionizing) it has
been irradiated...reference, Rad Health Handbook - Glossary

Everthing you ever wanted to know (in simple terms) about food irradiation,
but was afraid to ask can be found on a list of Fact Sheets issued by the
ICGFI Secretariat (Joint FAO/IAEA Division of Nuclear Techniques in Food
and Agriculture, Vienna, Austria) May 1991. WebSite -
http://www.iaea.or.at/worldatom/inforesource/other/food/index.html

Also, many thanks to all those whom responded to my request for
recommendations of study materials for the CHP exams.