pregnant x-ray tech

I have a pregnant x-ray tech that has provided us a note from her physician
stating "no work around radiation".  He does not indicate the wearing of
lead, standing prolonged periods of time, pushing portable machine....just
"radiation".  She has signed the "declared pregnant worker" form which is
what I felt obligates us to monitor her (with fetal badge) adequately to
show that she does not exceed the limits but does not require us to take her
out as a "radiation worker".

She did not address any concerns about radiation with me as the RSO.  Before
approaching her and her physician I would like to get other's opinions or
experiences regarding this.