RE: Chernobyl Diaries

This additional information may be of interest relative to this subject:

I believe that the copy I have was a reprint provided within my
organization in 1989; I have no idea where one would locate another.
It's possible that I could obtain reprints from my copy.  The document
consists of 75 pages.  Aside from periodic contemplative passages, this
document is fascinating reading material; it does read like a novel!

The document is actually an article written by Grigoriy Medvedev, at the
time a member of the USSR Academy of Sciences, and published in 1989
within the Soviet periodical "Novy Mir."  The article is titled
"Chernobyl Notebook", a rather understated title given the supreme
tragedy described within.  I have received unconfirmed reports that Dr.
Medvedev has since died.

ishammn@inpo.org