RE: Chernobyl Diaries

At 06:49 AM 10/15/97 -0500, you wrote:
>This additional information may be of interest relative to this subject:
>The document is actually an article written by Grigoriy Medvedev, at the
>time a member of the USSR Academy of Sciences, and published in 1989
>within the Soviet periodical "Novy Mir." The article is titled
>"Chernobyl Notebook", a rather understated title given the supreme
>tragedy described within. I have received unconfirmed reports that Dr.
>Medvedev has since died.
>
>ishammn@inpo.org

Medvedev also wrote a book "The Truth About Chernobyl" published in 1989. It was published by Basic Books, I got it through QPB, the paperback book club. It has a forward by Andrei Sakharov. The book runs over 250 pages. I don't know if QPB still carries it, or if it is still in print.

********
Phil Egidi
ORNL/Grand Junction