Re: Chernobyl Diaries - Reply

I thought Medvedev was a Russian scientific historian - I saw his Chernobyl book several years ago at a good used bookshop in Brooklyn, in fact the store at that time had at least three of them.

Zhores Medvedev had previously written Nuclear Disaster in the Urals or in German Bericht und Analyse der bisher geheim gehaltenen Atomkatastrophe in der UdSSR, this published by Hoffmann und Campe.  A sort of short review will be found in New Scientist (10.Jan.80)