Chernobyl Diaries

 The flysheet on my copy of The Truth about Chernobyl by Grigori Medvedev
tells me that he was Chief Engineer at the time of the plant's
construction in 1970 and according to Sakharov's Foreward to the book was
sent there shortly after the disaster to investigate the accident. In the
author's preface he claims to be a nuclear power expert and writer. I
think this comes out in the contents of the book which often reads like a
novel. A good read.

                                    David Hornsey

 **************************************
 * David J. Hornsey, Radiation Safety.*