Re: Compaction Discs Th-Mg Metal Disposal

Don,

Could you dispose of this material other than burial?

How about metal melting (SEG), or reclaiming the thorium by selling
(giving) it to a company that makes thorium metal.

Regards,
Wes

--
Wesley R. Van Pelt, Ph.D., CIH, CHP                KF2LG
President, Van Pelt Associates, Inc.