Re: Implicit Assumptions in the Cassini and Other Threads

Gerry,
There have been numerous commentaries/rebuttals to all of them, too numerous
to go into in detail on RADSAFE.  A useful starting place might be:
"Some Claims of Unusually Large Effects of Radiation" by E. Klema, A.
Shilab-Edin and R. Wilson, Dept. of Physics, Harvard University (1989).
My copy does not have a document number, but a Mailing Address:
Richard Wilson, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, Ph. 617-495-3387,
Bitnet%"Wilson@HUHEPL".

Andy