Gamma-N for Na/ NaI detector problem

     I have two questions:

     1: What is the gamma-n threshold value for sodium?

     2: Does anyone have any information on the effect of non-uniform
     exposure fields for Na-I detectors? I know about the effects on gas
     filled detectors but would like to know how it effects the response of
     our Micro-Spec detector.  We are looking at a highly collimated beam
     from a Cs irradiator.

*Kim Merritt, RRPT                                     *
*Sandia Labs, NM                                       *
*kdmerri@sandia.gov                                    *
*When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem *
*begins to resemble a nail.  -- Abraham Maslow         *