effective dose info needed

     I am posting this for a friend who does not have access to Radsafe.
     Thanks in advance for all who reply.  It will be much appreciated.

     "We are looking for current information on organ doses and total
     effective dose equivalents (effect doses) from diagnostic imaging
     (including conventional x-ray, fluoroscopy, CT, specials, and
     mammograpy) for adult as well as pediatric patients.  Any recent
     references to articles, regulatory publications, books etc. will be
     greatly appreciated."

                                J.R. Sonnad
                                University Hospitals, OKC

     dick-trim@ouhsc.edu
     Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center
     Radiation Safety Office

     (I do have a 1985 edition of John Gofman's X-rays: Health Effects of
     Common Exams)