Signs, Signs, Everywhere the Signs

Throughout the years, idiosyncrasies in our program have caused a
plethora of signs to be posted at the Entrance/Exits to the
Radiologically Controlled Areas (RCA) to inform/remind workers of
changes or deficiencies in the radiological control program (i.e.
workers attempting to remove material from the RCA without the proper
survey, proper placement of dosimetry, etc.)  The number of postings is
overwhelming.  I am looking for a better way to deliver messages to
workers.  Has anyone in the RadSafe community had similar problems?  Any
recommendations on a better method of getting the message across?
Thanks in advance for your response and recommendations.
Brad Mitchell
Charles B. Mitchell
Health Physicist

Tennessee Valley Authority