Re: Eberline DD-300M

The error message on the Eberline DD-300M is for an E-PROM failure.  It can
sometimes be fixed by shorting out a specific PIN to ground and the company
set parameters will automatically re-set.  However, this is not always
sucessful.   If you would like you can send the EPD to my lab and I will be
glad to repair it for you or better still I can "excess" you an almost new
one from Idaho since we have been directed to use another EPD model from
another mfgr. that is more suitable to facilitate a wide area computer
system.    By the way, the Eberline DD-300M is a very fine EPD and has been
in use at the Idaho National Engineering & Environmental Laboratory (INEEL)
for several years.

Additionally, I am FAXING you a copy of the manual for the DD-300M.  It
should be to you later today.