Re: Radionuclide Biokinetic,Toxicity, and Healt Hazard Data

     Radsafers,

     I am being forwarded copies of Ra and H-3 data from NCRP 65.  I no
     longer need replies regarding NCRP 65.  I appreciate all or your
     replies and support!

     I am still interested in good web sources for the subject data for Ra
     and H-3 specifically and all radionuclides in general.  I appreciate
     any replies in this matter also!

     Sincerely,

     Boyd H. Rose, CM, IHIT
     Radiation Protection Officer
     General Dynamics Land Systems Division
     roseb@gdls.com

     The opinions expressed above are solely my own and do not under any
     circumstance reflect those of my employer.