Radionuclide Biokinetic,Toxicity, and Healt Hazard Data

     I need biokinetic, toxicity, and health hazard data for Ra and H-3
     ASAP to prepare a safety training on short notice.  Can anyone tell me
     if there are any good sources available on the web for this
     information?

     Alternately, does anyone have an available copy of

          Management of persons accidentally contaminated with
          radionuclides :  recommendations of the National Council on
          Radiation Protection and Measurements, Washington, D.C. : NCRP,
          1980, c1979

     from which you can fax me information on Ra and H-3?

     I appreciate your assistance!

     Sincerely,

     Boyd H. Rose, CM, IHIT
     Radiation Protection Officer
     General Dynamics Land Systems Division
     roseb@gdls.com

     The opinions expressed above are solely my own and do not under any
     circumstance reflect those of my employer.