MOX Fuel Use in US LWRs

Friends:

NEED HELP!

There have been several uses of Mixed Oxide (MOX) fuels in Light Water
Reactors in the U.S. during 1960's and early 1970's.  I know of at least
one of them, which is the use of MOX fuels in 1969 in Dresden-1.  There
have been reports of others.  I would appreciate hearing from old timers
who participated in these exercises from B&W, UNC, Common Wealth Edison,
GE, and Westinghouse, or from AEC/ ERDA or other organizations.  I am
specially looking for literature on these exercises and the
post-irradiation examinations.

Thank you.

Sam Pillay

Dr. K. K. S. Pillay