Rad material security violations

I know that the NRC has been issueing fines on a fairly regular basis
to licensees for violations involving security of radioactive
material in non-agreement states.

Does anyone out there have a count of how many violations have been
documented at NRC and what the amount of the fines has been.....or an
idea of how to come up with this info?  I am looking for good general
info of actions by NRC since the new rules post NIH and MIT, to
present to researchers and authorized users during lab meetings which
are called by myself as corrective actions for security violations.

Thanks in advance for every helping hand.
George Rawls
University of Florida
Health Physicist