Re: Accidents and Dose Limits

Rey, you cannot be cited if the limit was based on actives
(operational) not covered by the circumstances (accident).
Under NRC rules 10 CFR 20 dose limits are for operational
purposes and not accident purposes.  To cite someone using
10 CFR 2, it would have to reference regulations that
invoked dose limits for accidents, which it does not.  That
does not get the offended off since our courts would be used
to extract vengeance from the guilty party.

--
H. Dean Chaney, CHP
ddchaney@castles.com

Disclaimer: My opinions and thoughts expressed above are
just that!  They are mine and mine alone, and should not be
taken as a reflection of the views of the US NRC, US
Government, or some other supervisory power.  Some opinions
are based on previously established physical constants,
teachings, or information catalogued at gatherings of
nuclear priests spewing their atomic mummeries.

 Hail to Hari Seldon and long live the Foundation.