Re: Iodone Therapy Dose Calculation

The ICRP halftime of removal from the stomach is 0.5h, so to lose 80% of the
administered activity within the first 8h is obviously highly unlikely
without a massive hemorrhage, or an emesis shortly after swallowing the
dose. Patients given 100mCi doses can usually be released to meet the 30mCi
rule on the day ffollowing the administration.

chris alston