RE: RP Tech Training Standards

In reviewing my mail, I realized that I had neglected to mention the DOE's
current materials. Although compliance with the materials is no longer
required (guess they're no longer really a standard), the materials make a
pretty good reference...

DOE/EH-0262T  Radiological Controls Technician Program Guide
http://tis-nt.eh.doe.gov/wpphm/rst/rst.htm

This is intended for DOE use, so I'm not sure what the requirements are for
non-DOE use. There are contact numbers on the page, though, so you should be
able to easily contact someone for permission for non-DOE use.

There are some technical errors in some of the materials, too, so caveat
emptor (but hey, it's free).

Gary Damschen
damschenga@mkf.ornl.gov

***the above musings are my own, etc.***