From: VERNIG.PETER@FORUM.VA.GOV
Subject: Reply to: Where is it written in JCAHO
I querried the folks on Radsafe and got nothing definitive, except the
suggestion that Bill Hendee was responsible for JCAHO adding the rec.
I have not had the chance to follow up on that lead yet.  Nor have I
searched the current JCAHO Accreditation Manual.  We do it annually but
I can't tell you where it came from. Let me know if you get
a reference.
 Regards,
Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center, Denver