Re: Letters to the Editor -Reply

Addressing each issue may not get your point in print due to length.  Editors want
short stuff (most of the time).  I agree with someone earlier that said pick out one or
two points that can be refuted and show that the writer is not a creditable source of
information.  Don't ramble about technical stuff.  We are trying to communicate with
the public and they have very little time to consult a dictionary.

H.  Dean Chaney, CHP -  USNRC, Region IV/WCFO
hdc@nrc.gov
ddchaney@castles.com

The views put forth above are my own and do not necessarily
reflect the beliefs or policies of the USNRC or any other
governmental entity or some of my family.