Re: LSA-I

The deffinitions for LSA-I i thru iv are "or" statements. Adding tritium to
the mix will move the shipment to the more restrictive class of LSA-II or
-III. But you could still try excepted package or just a type a package,
which ever meets the 49 CFR requirements. The A2 limit for a type A package
is 3.6 E+2 TBq. If the tritium is greater than this a type B package will
be needed.

This is just my mind at work which is a terrible thing to waste!
Alan R. Marchand
radarm@accessnv.com