Barnwell space.

This note pertains to the Chem-Nuclear proposal plan to sell.

As the RSO of a small company that sends a very small amount of tritium
waste to Barnwell (~1 drum a year), I am trying to get an idea of what
other small companies are going to do re: buying up space in advance.

The one question that we are batting around is:  "Does it make sense for
a company like ours to buy 25 years of space, or would we be better off
obtaining this space when we need it via secondary parties."

If you have any thoughts on this subject, or have advice that you would
like to share, please email me.

Thanks,

Brian Olson, RSO
Promega Corporation