Newsday on Montel

Although I hesitate to burden you all more than I may have already
concerning BNL's afflictions, it's encouraging that our most widely read
Long Island daily, Newsday has provided some balanced reporting on it. Your
recent messages of support/shared outrage (which I have shared with our
Public Affairs office and with Bob Casey) are most appreciated.
Andy
S&EP-BNL
Upton, NY 11973
Ph.  516-344-4210