Montel Williams E-Mail (out of service)

The E-Mail address for Montel Williams is routed to an AOL account,
from coda.paramount.com [192.216.93.30]. Once the mail is received,
it's rejected due to a FULL Mailbox, so, none of our mail will get
through.. That's a problem with a controversial figure.  This is what
I received back from my mailing to the show E-Mail address:

<montel4@aol.com>

... while talking to air28.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<montel4@aol.com>
<<< 552 montel4 mailbox full
554 <montel4@aol.com>... Service unavailable
------------------