Re: OEPA , montel ramblings -Reply

>>> Ruth Weiner wrote>

     Maybe we should make a concerted effort to write the producers and the
     network to point out that misinformation and distortion are as
     unethical as the portrayal of violence.

Ruth, this is a very good point that should be made to each network now using the
Montel Williams show as an example.  Maybe, just maybe, someone will remember
our concern in the future and question putting on a similar show.  Each network has
a web site and e-mail.

H.  Dean Chaney, CHP -  USNRC, Region IV/WCFO
hdc@nrc.gov
ddchaney@castles.com

The views put forth above are my own and do not necessarily
reflect the beliefs or policies of the USNRC or any other
governmental entity.