International RAM Shipping

For those who handle international RAM shipping, I feel this, in spite of
naming a commercial vendor, will benefit some of us. I found the Emery
Worldwide was very easy to work with and they seemed to have very good
understanding of the "excepted package, limited quantity of material".
I had very hard time finding a carrier who would deliver 200 microcurie
H-3 (to be used in med. research) to France. It was no big deal for Emery
to take our package to France. I followed instructions in the IATA, 1997
to package and I didn't have any problem.

Myung Chul Jo, RSO <mjo@scs.unr.edu>
University of Nevada, Reno
EH&S/MS 328
Reno, NV 89557