rhabdymyosarcoma

I should start by saying that I did not see the Montel Williams show in
question, but I have been following the RADSAFE thread on it and just read
Otto Raabe's notes on the show.  My questions below are for my personal
edification because I feel I am bound to hear about this in the future and
would like to know a little more about rhabdomyosarcoma.  Please respond to
me unless you feel your answer would be of interest to the group.

What is rhabdomyosarcoma?
What are risk factors?
What is the usual prognosis?
How radiosensitive are the tissues in which it occurs?
What are the accepted treatments?
What is the expected incidence?
Have any specific substances (artificial or otherwise) been linked to it
Are there any WWW sites that would carry this information on this and other
	cancers so I won't have to ask these questions again?

Thanks in advance.

Andy

The opinions expressed above are well-reasoned and insightful.  Needless to
say, they are not those of my employer. (with apologies to Michael Feldman)

Andrew Karam, CHP  (karam.1@osu.edu)
The Ohio State University
Office of Radiation Safety
1314 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH  43212			    "The mind is not a vessel to
(614) 292-1284 (phone)		    be filled but a fire to be
(614) 292-7002 (fax)			    lighted." (Plutarch)