rhabdymyosarcoma -Reply

Andrew Karam  wrote :
I should start by saying that I did not see the Montel Williams show***
Please respond to
me unless you feel your answer would be of interest to the group.

What is rhabdomyosarcoma?
What are risk factors?
What is the usual prognosis?
How radiosensitive are the tissues in which it occurs?
What are the accepted treatments?
What is the expected incidence?
Have any specific substances (artificial or otherwise) been linked to it
Are there any WWW sites that would carry this information on this and other
cancers so I won't have to ask these questions again?
******
Andy

Using a net browser and INFOSEEK search on the value rhabdomyosarcoma you
should find reference to some documents from the UPENN.  plus several others.
If I remember correctly there were in the range of 75 hits with one doc having
a date of 9/97......
Good Luck and pleasant reading!!!!!

Jim Bennett
benneje@smtp.nu.com  (so I don't rile Melissa again)
Just my thoughts on an interesting question.
My employer (Northeast Utilities) and my spouse were not consulted.