Re: rhabdomyosarcoma

A quick check of the web seems to suggest that this type of cancer is common
in children and there is no indication of a connection with radiation.

On another subject, someone sent me the transcribed remarks of Helen Caldicott
at a meeting at Brookhaven.  I sent a copy of her remarks to her and asked if
she would mind if I posted them on my web site.  She refused.  Most likely I
don't need her permission to post portions of it.  She did not respond very
adequately to the criticisms of her Los Angeles Times article, but I have
posted her response on the web site at:

                   http://www.ntanet.net/publicinfo.html