Re: drill scenario ???

Bob Flood
>At 10:38 AM 1/12/98 -0600, you wrote:
snip"  Isn't this as deliberately misleading as
>the Montel Williams junk? The people designing the drill knew that the
>utility's public info office would be issuing statements about the sequence
>of events in the scenario, so they guaranteed that thius info would reach
the public."

In many cases' utilities do not have any choices. About one month ago I had
to calculate the dose to the public, within 800 meter of the plant
property, in case that all the coolant in the spent fuel pool was lost, and
exposed all the rods. This request came from FEMA, not utility.

Rahim Ghanooni
Sr. Health Physicists
Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM)
rahimg@earthlink.net
616-547-8419/8201  Tel/FAX